Boiler Servicing and Cover
Boilers should be serviced every 12 months, there are a number of reasons for this. Even though new boilers often come with longer guarantees now. All manufactures stipulate that the appliance still requires a yearly service.
More important than that though is that a regular service ensures that your boiler is running as cleanly and safely as possible. Servicing should always be carried out by a gas safe registered engineer.
Our boiler servicing includes the following checks:
- Visual Check for leaks and damage
- Check of the boilers safety devices
- Safe electrical isolation of the appliance
- Opening and cleaning of the burner and heat exchanger
- Re-assembly of the boiler
- Testing of gas pressure
- Gas rate
- Flue gas analysis
- Any remedial work advised and noted
- Full digital service certificate
- Gas tightness testing to ensure that the whole property is gas safe
Peace of mind – All work is guaranteed
All work is covered by our guarantee and no payment is requested until you are fully satisfied with the job.
We attend to boilers throughout the West Midlands and Worcestershire. Covering the following areas:
- Barnt Green
- Kings Heath and Norton
- Selly Oak
- And more!